Nicole M. Osborn
Nicole is a native of Muskegon, attended high school at Reeths-Puffer, and is happy to come back to West Michigan. She joined the Parmenter Law team after graduating law school and taking the bar exam in 2018. Her practice focuses on all aspects of business and real estate law, as well as public sector and civil litigation. While in law school, Nicole clerked at Parmenter Law, the Muskegon County Prosecutor’s Office, completed the Trial Practice Institute, and became a certified meditator to gain meaningful skills to advocate on her client’s behalf.
Nicole enjoys the variety of her work and values the collaborative approach of Parmenter Law. She draws on her strong work ethic when encountering new issues to solve and help clients reach their goals. She values building strong relationships with clients while always being responsive and accessible to them.
Outside of the office, Nicole enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, and traveling.
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Public Sector (Government)
- Real Estate
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 2018
- Aquinas College, B.A., 2014
- Muskegon County Bar Association
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of Michigan, 2018
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Community Activities & Boards
- Greater Muskegon Jaycees