Labor & Employment
The Labor and Employment Team at Parmenter Law provide counsel and representation for municipalities and businesses. We have established long-term relationships with our clients who face management employment issues.
Our Team works on a broad range of labor and employment issues including:
- Complaints and questions under the federal Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Requests for accommodation and other issues under the federal Americans with Disabilities Act
- Leave usage and return to work under the federal Family & Medical Leave Act
- Questions arising under the federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Negotiation of collective bargaining agreements
- Enforcement of collective bargaining agreements
- Interest and grievance arbitration under collective bargaining agreements
- Formulation and implementation of policies and procedures for compliance with federal and state laws
We work closely with other Teams at Parmenter Law, including the Business Law Team, and assist private and public sector clients with advice and representation relating to many different employer issues that arise under federal and state law. We partner with our municipal and business clients to analyze and address the myriad of management and employment issues that occur in the course of day-to-day operations.
Learn more about our Team members below or contact us for assistance with a referral to a Team member who can assist with your labor and employment legal needs.